Hopefully the rain will subside. The Mighty McK Press is highly absorbent and the soy ink runs when it gets wet. Either way, newspaper racks and retail locations in Eureka, Arcata, McKinleyville, Fieldbrook and Trinidad will be fully stocked by later this afternoon. Click here for a list of locations.
Subscriber copies also get dropped off today at the post office for Wednesday delivery. You can get the paper delivered to your home every week for only $25 a year! That’s cheap. The money also helps support old-fashion community journalism. Click here to subscribe. Help keep this newspaper alive!
Just a few of this week’s headlines:
• Sex offender sweep; Officers check on 450 perverts
• Masked men rob McK gas station
• Dogs crowd county’s animal shelter
• Christmas Celebration in McK
• McKMAC wants a say in how many homes are built in McKinleyville
• Child care centers face regulatory hurdles in McKinleyville
• It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…(Trinidad Notes)
• McKinleyville turns a page towards a brighter future
• Burglars run wild in McK
• Some projects suspended in wake of manager’s death
There’s much more. Get a copy today.